Make an outstanding first impression, create a long-lasting impact with a website designed for speed, accessibility, ease of navigation and aesthetic appeal. Design Ingenuity and Brand Personality Get Your Practice Noticed Online
When it comes to developing a website for your NYC practice, you need something more than a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why the creative professionals at New York Medical Marketing specialize in website development for NY healthcare providers. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your site, build one from scratch or take advantage of online medical marketing, you’ve come to the right place.
The advantage of New York Medical Marketing is their dedicated team approach. You get experts in every phase of website development for NY healthcare providers. Working closely with you every step of the way, this top team assesses your needs to deliver a competitive analysis that lists opportunities to help you reach your goals. Development doesn’t start until you’re satisfied that everyone’s on the same page.
Benefits of Website Development for NY Healthcare Providers
- Customer Satisfaction: The best website design meets the needs of your patients. Great design presents information clearly, without extraneous elements that can confuse people. A clean, simple navigation that’s consistent and predictable not only makes it easy for your visitors, it also adds to the search engine optimization for healthcare practices, which ensures your website is ranking high in searches.
- Error-Free Implementation: Website glitches turn visitors away. The expert designers at New York Medical Marketing incorporate measures that eliminate content errors, minimize broken links and reduce load times that may cause your website to lag. Website development for NY healthcare providers needs to be error-free.
- Optimization: When you have your website designed and developed by a top Manhattan firm like New York Medical Marketing, you get the best in keyword optimization to keep your website performing. Built-in search engine optimization for healthcare practices puts your website in front of more people searching for your specialty.
Call today! 1-800-262-3406.
Website Design Is a Process
The process to develop the perfect website for your practice includes the following stages:
- Beta testing
- Ongoing support
Ongoing support involves more than keeping your website up-to-date. You get search engine optimization for healthcare practices to ensure that your website ranks as high as possible to attract patients. Online medical marketing is another distinct advantage of hiring New York Medical Marketing to build your website. Each phase of the website development process is described below.
To end up with a website that works — one that reflects your practice, attracts a crowd, and encourages visitors to contact you — you need to trust New York Medical Marketing to do what they do best: in-depth planning that includes:
- Competitive analysis: Identifying and analyzing the competition in your area
- Keywords: Researching the most profitable keywords for your specialty
- Topics: Defining the content topics from those critical keywords
- Sections: Creating a list of sections and headings for your website
- Content: Writing outstanding content that’s relevant to your audience
- Optimization: Optimizing your content based on the critical keywords
This stage also establishes the requirements for your website and helps you understand what to expect all along the way. Website development for NY healthcare providers takes a team of experts, and that’s exactly what you get with New York Medical Marketing.
Website design matches the online screen to the personality of your practice. For example, your website can be comforting and professional, inspiring trust in the people who visit. In the wrong hands, though, your website can turn out to be more sterile and clinical than you intended. That’s the value of relying on expert web designers who specialize in online medical marketing.
Your design takes several steps, from simple wireframes to full-color representations. This design process includes:
- Developing the information architecture (the hierarchical structure) of your website
- Determining the colors, fonts, imagery and icons
- Designing the visitor experience with the website layout and navigation ergonomics
- Integrating the new content seamlessly
The combination of these elements forms the overall website design. As you can tell, it’s more than the visuals; website design draws on all the expertise of website development for NY healthcare providers. The visuals have to serve a purpose; everything has to improve the usability of your site.
Once you’ve approved the design, the leading programmers at New York Medical Marketing begin writing the code to implement the design. This stage involves the meat and potatoes of website development for NY healthcare providers, when your design comes to life.
The process usually starts with developing your home page. Considered by many a landing page because it’s often the first page your visitors see, your home page gets special treatment. It sets the tone for the rest of your website.
Your other pages follow. How many pages your site has is determined in the Planning phase. Common interior pages include descriptions of patient conditions and the treatments you offer. Other pages in your online medical marketing website may include video, ecommerce and interactive elements.
During certain milestones in the development phase, you can review your website-in-progress and share feedback. The website isn’t yet live to the public, but you get a special password-protected link so you can watch your website come together.
Your prototype website is the alpha website. The next phase, called the beta, puts your site through its paces for testing. At this stage, the top website development team at New York Medical Marketing adds the finishing touches to your website and ensures that everything works properly.
Your website goes through an array of tests. The team tests your site on all supported electronic devices (such as computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones) and all supported web browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari).
Validating code is also a vital part of testing. It ensures that your website complies with web development standards. Again, it’s best practices for search engine optimization for healthcare practices that ensures your website works great no matter how your visitors find it.
The pinnacle of website development for NY healthcare providers is the launch of your new website. Your new site, with all its new content and its new look and feel, replaces your old site. This process is accomplished in a way that minimizes the chance that any communication and information gets lost in the shuffle.
In fact, your old site isn’t deleted until the top professionals at New York Medical Marketing are satisfied that everything’s working properly. It’s a process that must be done right, with all the I’s dotted and the T’s crossed. That’s another reason to rely on the best website developers who have experience in your field of medicine. Online medical marketing begins with a fully functional website.
When you want a website, don’t settle for a yellow pages entry. Demand a marketing tool that works for your practice 24/7. Get search engine optimization for healthcare practices offered by the best Manhattan SEO specialists and website developers. A fully supported website delivers an attractive ROI, keeping a steady stream of patients coming into your practice.
Just like your automobile, home or business, professional websites need to be maintained. Support not only includes fixing your website when pages or elements break, but also improving and updating content to your site. An active site attracts attention from both your audience and the search engines.
Website support and maintenance can be time-consuming, especially when it’s not your specialty. Concentrate on your medical practice and leave the online medical marketing to the experts at NYC Medical Marketing. Support services work hand-in-hand with website development for NY healthcare providers and deliver results in all of NYC, including Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Long Island.